hope this email finds you well and in the holiday spirits! We are continuing the tradition of lighting the road way to the San Esteban del Rey Mission with luminarias and we need as much help as we can get to make this a magical night.
We are seeking volunteers for the following:
- Folding and filling brown paper sacks (DEC 10-22). Please call ahead during the week so that we know you are coming as the building is closed. We’ll be here to let you in and get you started.
- DEC 24 -Placing luminaries on the designated marks ( Locations: road sides, cultural center, mission church and cemetery walls), beginning at 9:00am till complete
- DEC 24 – Lighting luminaria candles beginning at 5:00pm till complete
If you wish to sign up, please contact:
- Stephanie Riley @ 505-552-7862 or email@example.com
- Melvin Juanico @ 505-552-7869 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Attached is the 2015 Christmas Eve Luminaria Lighting announcement. Please feel free to share this information with the community and guests. Our goal is to set out 2000 candle lit luminaries from the “Scenic Outlook” to the mesa top. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me or Mr. Juanico.