American for Indian Opportunity is seeking a Personal Assistant. The individual will be self-motivated and excel in a highly collaborative environment and will contribute to the team environment with a willingness to tackle additional duties that may arise.
The ideal candidate will contribute to the efficient daily operation of AIO by performing a variety of personal assistant and administrative duties in support of the organization’s founder and President and AIO.
The desired qualities of the successful candidate include:
- Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic bookkeeping.
- Knowledge of Native American and international Ind
- Ability to exhibit excellent customer service skills as related to your position.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate time management skills.
- Ability to organize time, plan projects, set priorities and goals.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and social media.
The minimum qualifications for the position are High School Diploma or GED plus four years administrative or secretarial experience or personal assistant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated competencies in working with and knowledge of Native American communities and issues preferred. Must be able to work overtime and weekends based on the needs of the office and President.
For additional information on Americans for Indian Opportunity, please visit our website at www.aio.org
Qualified candidates may send resume and salary history to:
Keystone International, Inc.
Deadline for Resumes: July 15, 2015