Tribal ID Cards available now!
Tribal Administration and the Tribal Enrollment Department are pleased to announce that the issuance of ID Cards for Enrolled Tribal Members!
For the week of July 9th – July 14th ; Please call 552-6604 to check on availability as the enrollment office may be out on leave.
ID Card Fee $10.00
HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!
- Visit the Tribal Enrollment Department
- Pay your fee to CENTRAL ACCOUNTING. (Cash or Money Order)
- No Cash or money orders will be accepted by the Tribal Enrollment Department
- Cash or money order payments must be submitted to Central Accounting Department.
- Central Accounting Department will issue a receipt to the tribal member.
- A receipt will then be given to the Tribal Enrollment Department for ID card issuance.
DO I NEED ANY PAPERWORK?
- Bring PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION
- State Drivers License
- School, State or Federal Identification cards
- If you have changed addresses, changed names, marital status or are missing information; you may be asked to update your information on file prior to being issued an ID
- Provide justification documents (ie. State Birth Certificated, Marriage Certificate& Marriage License, proof of residency etc..)
WHAT IF I AM NOT ENROLLED?
- If you are not enrolled, you will have to submit a Tribal Enrollment Application and provide the required justification documents.
- The application and documents will be accepted at the time of your visit. (NO ID WILL BE ISSUED AT THAT TIME)
- Please allow 4 – 10 weeks for the application process.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ID CARDS OR TO CHECK ON YOUR STATUS BEFORE YOU COME IN, PLEASE CALL TRIBAL ENROLLMENT AT (505) 552-5113